Wednesday, February 4, 2009

OFFER TO SPEAK TO YOUR GROUP



I enjoy talking to people. Can you tell? I actually even enjoying listening to people, although I must admit on some days (depending on how much coffee I have had)I do more talking than listening. But I really do enjoy meeting people. So here's the offer. If your group (church, vets, community, etc) is interested in having me come talk to you during your next meeting let me know. I've done breakfast and lunch meetings and can talk about everything from politics to history. I'm happy to explain the behind the scenes in radio (10 years as a talkshow host and anchor)televison (7 years as an anchor and reporter) law (7 years as a trial attorney)or documentary film maker (several awards and film festivals including Cannes). I can talk about changing careers (see above)and making your dreams happen. I am also happy to talk about the non-profit that I work with that video tapes the stories of World War II veterans (about 250 so far). See the website for frommistsoftime.org. If you are interested please e-mail me at richard.randall@citcomm.com or call me at the station right after I finish the morning talkshow. All the best. Richard

No comments: