Friday, May 29, 2009

MEETING FOR GLENN BACK 9-12 PIKES PEAK PATRIOTS

Richard,

I would like to thank you for taking time to talk to me this morning. I enjoyed our conversation. And not to suck up, but I do enjoy your show when I get the chance to listen to it. There are not a lot of radio talk people I can really get into, Glenn is about the only one I really put in an effort to hear. However I’ve liked your show and I do find myself wanting to turn it on.

As I told you on the phone, I’m with The 9-12 Pikes Peak Patriots and we just want to get the people of Colorado motivated to get back our influence in government. We have been working hard to get everything squared away for our rally in Colorado Springs. We appreciate any help you might be able give us in promoting it.

We are calling this rally The Re-Declaration of Independence Day. We will return to Acacia Park on May 30th and plan for the music and speakers to start at 1:30 P.M. Our goal is to remind The People that we are in charge, that we have say, and that we would each sign The Declaration of Independence today, if given the chance. We will have our own Declaration for anyone who attends to sign. It will then be taken to Washington D.C. on July 4th to add our names to The March for Liberty. I would be happy to send you a copy of our Re-Declaration of Independence so you can read it and get a better idea of what we are doing. It is also posted on our website-

http://www.freeandunited.com/ReDeclarationofIndependenceDay.aspx

This link will take you directly to our splash page for the event.

We will have speakers from our own group, CCM, Tea Party someone speaking on the Constitution, a local business man, and music provided by a local country singer. I think it will be a great time for anyone who attends. Also we enjoy the idea of being responsible for helping our neighbors, so we again ask that people bring non-perishable food for Care and Share.

We want to take this opportunity to tell Washington, and each other, that we will not stop our fight to keep this a great and free nation. We hope to keep the momentum going from the last Tea Party to the next one. We must continue to meet in the cities, in the parks and in the streets lest we be forgotten and ignored.

Thank you so much for helping us to get the word out and taking time in your show to talk about it. As we all work together we can take things back to where they belong.

No comments: