Monday, January 25, 2010

Charlie’s Pit Bar-B-Que



I wanted to give you a heads up on a great place I recently had lunch. It's a familiar name in a new location. Charlie’s Pit Bar-B-Que. His new location is 1190 East Fillmore Street near Fillmore & Pennsylvania in YakiBob's Restaurant. I had the beef brisket with coleslaw and potatoe salad. It was great. If you want a great lunch this is the place. Great food, great people. You've probably had his food when he's catered an event that you've attended. I like being able to have it when I want it. And don't forget, they're open for breakfast too. Stop in and tell them I said hello. Enjoy mouthwatering, jaw-dropping deliciousness at Charlie’s Pit Bar-B-Que! With barbeque this good, you may never want to go out and fire up the grill in your backyard again!

No comments: