Thursday, June 2, 2011

GIVING ONE OF MY GUITARS TO SOMEONE IN MILITARY... JOIN ME







On Friday, June 3rd, I will announce the winner of the the Black Yamaha acoustic guitar that I am giving to someone with a military connection. After watching the movie "Restrepo" I decided I wanted to say thanks to those serving our country. In the film several soldiers are seen playing guitar in an outpost in Afghanistan. I know when I play guitar it is relaxing and can be a break from a stressful day. I you or someone you know has a military connection (active duty, guard, reserve, vet) please call my producer Chris 540-0740 or send me an e-mail at Richard@kvor.com. The response to this idea has been so overwhelming that I would like any listeners who have a guitar just sitting in a closet to donate it to this cause. I would love to be able to make several military families happy. Please join me.

No comments: