Friday, February 16, 2018

THESE ARE THE TEXT MESSAGES I RECEIVED DURING THE SHOW THIS MORNING


Richard, I'm listening this morning, but can't call in. My reason for having an AR15 was because I was in the military preparing to deploy. I was not in a "combat" position, but was issued an M4 carbine and M9 pistol. I had the minimum required training for the M4. My reasoning was if I was going to a combat area and issued a weapon, I have an obligation to my family, those I serve with and myself to be as proficient as possible with those tools. I felt the official training I had was not as much as I felt necessary, so I took steps to become more proficient so I could be as effective as possible with my issued weapons so I had the best chance to come home safely to my family. Now that I'm retired, I enjoy shooting for sport (hope you see you at Magnum one of these days). Thank you for being a choice of reason in a very emotional time after a terrible tragedy perpetrated by a troubled individual who should never have been able to own a gun under existing laws. Regards, Mark 9:28 AM

Richard, The Democrats refuse to take mass shootings seriously.  The only reason they come out after such horrendous tragedies is to fire up their voters.  Dems know very well that gun laws, gun control don’t reduce crime or prevent mass shootings.  They are very smart.  They read the same reports the rest of us do.  They see the same statistics the rest of do.  If Dems are serious about protecting children in schools, they would be demanding we harden the schools.  The murderer in FL, walked into the school with his AR15 in a AR15 gun case, stopped near a stairwell, pull the rifle out of the case, put his gas mask on and started shooting.  this was captured on security cameras in the school.  Security cameras in the school, but no security personnel that could respond to what the cameras are recording and displaying. 9:20 AM

I do own a AR10, 7.62/.308. I would not use it for home defense nor would I use a .223 for home defense. I use my AR10 for long distance precision shooting. Nothing more. 9:26 AM

The president recognizes additional gun laws will not cause law breakers to stop breaking laws. The decay of our culture facilitated by progressivism IS the problem in this country! 8:43 AM

There you have it. The baseball killer wanna be you read about is a perfect example of the decay of culture. How can that be a proper response in ANYBODYS mind? 9:25 AM

We don't need gun control. America needs a mortality, empathy and spiritual awakening. 8:54 AM

What make & model of guns does Jimmy Kimmel's body guards carry? How abt Chelsea Handler's 24/7/365 guards? 9:22 AM

Richard, what about make the Arm sector to pay for security office in every single school!!! They make billions or trillions with the crazy people that buy guns as they were socks!!! 9:02 AM

In fact... Magnum should be paying back to all our Colorado Springs school!!! But they do not care!!! They only care sucking our moneys!!! And these school should be investing with that money their security !!! 9:04 AM

Put the POT taxes to pay security in our Schools!!! 9:09 AM

Crazy people wants to have guns!!! They should be enrolling to pay every 2 months psychiatric test (100 bucks!!! At least)... if you do not want to pay it.. so do not buy guns!!! 9:22 AM

Good morning Richard I firmly believe in armed staff at schools however I do agree they are not trained militant or police either. I believe those armed school staff should have active shooter training urban combat training and required proficiency testing with said carried firearm. I I am not lawn force meant however I am a CCW carrier and in that situation I would gladly give my wife in the defense of innocent school children 9:12 AM

Yes I own an AR 15 and yes there is a justification for it via the constitution of the United States that weapon allows me to defend myself from a tyrannical government and also to defend my country when called upon by my commander-in-chief to do so against a foreign invasion if needed. 9:17 AM

1/4 In schools I wish the teachers and coaches that throw themselves in front of their students had guns to shoot back with. Perhaps the NRA needs to take on the lead to get our schools safe but can't turn them into resembling prisons either. We all know we need real facilities to put the mentally ill in for their safety as well as ours. Mental health meds need to be looked at as perhaps many should not even be used. Perhaps another problem as opioids. Pharmacuetical issue also. 9:09 AM

Yamamoto said he wouldn't land troops on mainland because American citizens owned guns... 8:56 AM
He would likely lose 8:56 AM
So... thank you for your AR you help make all Americans safer 9:04 AM


Why didn't the security people in the school have a gun? They had to become human shields instead. This makes no sense. 9:02 AM

No comments: